For many of us, time is the most valuable resource we have. We understand enjoying working out and wanting to be active, but only having so much time to do so because of greater commitments and priorities like spending time with our families, working full time jobs, etc. This is why we are providing Mayhem 60.
- $29.99 if you sign up before Monday, September 11
We want to offer a program for individuals that have less time to train and/or have limited equipment. This program is for anyone that workouts regularly and has just an hour to train each day. It will assist with improving overall work capacity for while still developing overall fitness. It will include a warm up, workout, and cool down with each minute laid out so you can get in and out of the gym in a timely manner.
It consists of 5 days of training each week.
The ONLY equipment you will need to this program regularly:
- Bumber Plates (45s-35s-25s-15s-10s-5s)
- Jump Rope
- Pull Up Bar
- Dumbbells (20s-35s-50s. If you have just one set, you can make due.)
- Kettlebell (35-53-70. If you have just one, you can make due.)
- Rings, Medball (20/14)
- Rack (only for heavy squats/presses)
What should I do ff I am handling this program well and want more of a challenge?
- You would be well suited for Mayhem Open Prep! Shoot us an email and we can get you switched over.
What should I do this program is too advanced or I don’t have all the equipment needed?
- You would be would probably really enjoy M30! It requires no equipment and is only 30 minutes a day of body weight exercises.
What should I do if I am handling the program well but have one area of weakness (like strength, gymnastics, or conditioning)?
- Check out one of our bias programs to attack those weaknesses!
8 Strict Pull Up
4 Thrusters with Barbell
*gradually add intensity and weight to thruster
12 Burpee Box Jump
9 Chest to Bar
6 Thruster (95/65)
*New round every 5:00 or AMRAP
10 inch worm
10 iron cross (laying prone with arms out bring opposite leg to hand)
10 Front Squat Barbell
10 Shoulder Press
Front Squat 115/75
Shoulder to Overhead 115/75
- Rest 5:00 -
Front Squat 135/95
Shoulder to Overhead 135/95
- Rest 5:00 -
Front Squat 155/105
Shoulder to Overhead 155/105