9 Weeks: April 3 – June 4
The 2017 Open is officially over, however the real training is just starting! CrossFit Mayhem is offering a 9-week “Mayhem Regional Prep” for individuals that have:
- Qualified for the 2017 CrossFit Games Regionals
- Aspirations to eventually qualify for Regionals
- Want to go through an intense 9-week program
What does “Regional Prep” offer?
We know that Rich’s focus has shifted over the past couple years towards the Team side of the sport. This program will be designed as if Rich were still competing as an Individual. Team workouts will not be the focus, however there may be a partner workout every so often. This program will offer all the individualized training that Rich has learned over his multiple runs at being the fittest on earth. The program will offer everything you need for your run at Regionals. Regional Dates will be taken into consideration. Each Regional weekend there will be training options depending on if you will be competing at a Regional that weekend or not. There will be a slight taper before Regionals. You will complete a mock Regionals on June 2, 3, and 4 if you will not be competing at Regionals but are following the program.
- May 19-21, 2017 – East Regional, South Regional
- May 26-28, 2017 – Pacific Regional, California Regional, Central Regional
- June 2-4, 2017 – Meridian Regional, West Regional, Atlantic Regional
Rich and the Mayhem Coaches program Mayhem Regional Prep.
How long will it take to see improvements?
You will find out at Regionals!
This program begins on April 3 and runs for 9 weeks.
For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.