The Intro Class is a series of eight (8) sessions that are scheduled twice per week over a 4 week period. Each session will last approximately one hour each. The Sessions numbered one (1) to eight (8) on the schedule are required to be taken in the scheduled order. Below are the start dates for each Intro.
|Start Date||Time||Days of Week|
|Jan 26||6:00 pm||Tuesday & Thursday|
|Feb 8||6:00 pm||Monday & Wednesday|
|Feb 9||6:00 am||Tuesday & Thursday|
|Feb 23||6:00 pm||Tuesday & Thursday|
Checklist for getting signed up for the Back to Basics Intro:
- You will need to select the a class time that works best for your schedule (6:00 AM or 6:00 PM) so that you can attend all the sessions consecutively.*
* If your schedule requires you to miss a class, make sure you speak with your coach to work out the details of the day and time for the additional makeup session.
- Sign up online for the class you would like to attend.
- Once we receive the email, we will setup your Wodify account. (Wodify is the software we use to manage memberships and also allows athletes to track workout results).
- You will receive an email back with instructions to access your Wodify account, sign a waiver, reply to our survey, and pay for the intro fee.
- Please do this as early as possible since the classes are filling up quickly and your spot is not reserved until your paperwork is turned in and you have paid.
If you have questions, you can send an email to email@example.com or stop by the gym any time during our open hours to ask any questions or watch a class.