Back to Basics Intro
The Intro Class is a series of eight (8) sessions that are scheduled twice per week over a 4 week period. Each session will last approximately one hour each. The Sessions numbered one (1) to eight (8) on the schedule are required to be taken in the scheduled order. Below are the start dates for each Intro. Select the date to see the schedule of days.
|Start Date||Time||Days of Week||Status|
|Feb 23rd||6:00 pm||Monday & Wednesday||In Progress|
|Feb 24th||6:00 am||Tuesday & Thursday||No Class|
|Mar 16th||6:00 am||Monday & Wednesday||Taking Reservations|
|Mar 17th||6:00 pm||Tuesday & Thursday||Taking Reservations|
|Mar 30th||6:00 pm||Monday & Wednesday||Taking Reservations|
|Mar 31st||6:00 am||Tuesday & Thursday||Taking Reservations|
|April 20th||6:00 am||Monday & Wednesday||Taking Reservations|
|April 21st||6:00 pm||Tuesday & Thursday||Taking Reservations|
|May 11th||6:00 pm||Monday & Wednesday||Taking Reservations|
|May 12th||6:00 am||Tuesday & Thursday||Taking Reservations|
Checklist for getting signed up for the Back to Basics Intro:
- You will need to select the time works best for your schedule (6:00 AM or 6:00 PM). It would be best if you select either the 6:00 AM or the 6:00 PM time and attend all the sessions consecutively.*
* If your schedule requires you to make a change and attend the other teams scheduled time, make sure you speak with your coach to work out the details of the day and time.
- Email email@example.com to get on the list for the chosen time slot.
- Come by Crossfit Mayhem any time between 3:30pm & 7:00 pm Monday through Friday to get the paperwork out of the way.
- You will need to sign the waiver and pay the $150 fee for the Intro Course.
- Please do this as early as possible since the classes are filling up quickly and your spot is not reserved until your paperwork is turned in and you have paid.